Vertical Transportation Maintenance Contract
Stockport Homes Ltd
Published date: 7 January 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Bid Writing page.
• Lifts, skip hoists, hoists, escalators and moving walkways – 42416000
Location of contract
Value of contract
7 January 2021
10 February 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
1 April 2026
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Contract is designed to deliver to all passenger lifts and access equipment (e.g. stairlifts, through floor lifts, hoists) that Stockport Homes Group have a maintenance responsibility for:
• A planned preventative maintenance (PPM) regime
• A 24 hours, 7 days a week reactive maintenance and call out service,
• Examination and Safety Tests
• Technical advice and solutions to repair issues
• Advice on actions required by SHG to comply with any changes in Regulations, or prevailing HSE guidance throughout the contract term.
Note – All of the above are mandatory elements of the contract and therefore bidders should not submit a bid unless they are able to deliver all elements of the works required.
The properties to be covered in this contract include sheltered housing schemes, residential multi story blocks, residential dwellings, schools, care homes, offices and community centres. All properties are within or around the Stockport borough area, but this could increase to surrounding boroughs (e.g. Tameside, Trafford and Greater Manchester)
· Tender Notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 10 February 2021, 5pm