Social media contact and engagement platform
The Police ICT Company
Published date: 6 December 2020
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writing page.
• System and support services – 72250000
• Software-related services – 72260000
• Software supply services – 72268000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £12,000,000
6 December 2020
5 January 2021
Contract start date
16 February 2021
Contract end date
15 February 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Contracting Authority is seeking to procure a multi- supplier framework agreement (with up to 3 suppliers) on behalf of UK Policing, with scope for the procured services to be rolled out to other emergency services in the future. The framework will be for the delivery of a mobile & desktop based social media management platform, which will enable users to operate and control all their corporate social media channels in one place in a safe, secure and auditable way.
This is for both inbound and outbound contact and engagement and will need to enable users to undertake various activities including:
– facilitating social media as a public contact channel for the recording of crime and incidents, including emergencies, with the ability to fully audit all contact and activities and allow the export of data for criminal justice purposes;
– publishing content (both live and scheduled);
– provide basic insight data into the external user including influence, key words, type of content, demographic information and location when available;
– the creation of and maintenance of a content management library;
– hosting live events; and
– holding real-time conversations with members of the public.
The process will involve a two- stage technical evaluation and suppliers will be required to provide a live demonstration of their existing off the shelf solution. The Contracting Authority intends to complete the award of the framework agreement on or around 16 February 2021.
· The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://uk.eu-supply.com/app/rfq/rwlentrance_s.asp?PID=35720&B=BLUELIGHT
· The Framework Agreement will be available for use by all UK Police Forces (see link for list) – https://www.police.uk/forces/
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 5 January 2021, 5pm