Crawley, Horsham, Mid Sussex, Mole Valley Councils – Temp Agency Staff DPS
SE Shared Services
Published date: 8 January 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Bid Writers page.
• Recruitment services – 79600000
• Supply services of personnel including temporary staff – 79620000
• Supply services of office personnel – 79621000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £8,000,000
CRBC – 032025
8 January 2021
12 February 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2025
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Crawley BC, Horsham DC, Mid Sussex DC and Mole Valley DC are inviting suppliers to apply to join our Dynamic Purchasing System which is tailored to meet our Councils’ needs regarding the provision of Temporary Agency Staff.
· Tender Notice
· Additional information on how to apply for this contract
How to apply
1. Find the project on the SE Shared Services Portal and click ‘Express Interest’ (Note: You will need to login or create a free account on the Portal to do so)
2. Download the Councils’ Document Set from the ITT tab on the project and read the included information.
3. Complete all relevant sections of the Selection Questionnaire document and upload this to the portal under the ‘My Tender Return’ section on the ITT tab, and click ‘Submit Return’.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 12 February 2021, 12pm