NHS Leeds CCG Primary Care Support Service Invitation to Tender
NHS Leeds CCG
Published date: 10 February 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writing page.
- Health services – 85100000
- Medical practice and related services – 85120000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and the Humber
Value of contract
10 February 2021
26 February 2021
Contract start date
14 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2023
Other: Light touch regime
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group is inviting tenders from interested providers for the provision of a Locally Enhanced Service for Primary Care Clinical Service to support the discharge to assess service at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. The discharge to assess service will be delivered to 48 Assessment and Rehabilitation Beds (ARB) at Wharfedale Hospital and up to 94 ARBs on 3 Wards in the Beckett Wing at St James’s hospital.
The purpose of the service is;
– to provide primary care clinical support and leadership to the newly commissioned ARBs at Wharfedale Hospital and at St James’s hospital
– to take a leading role in developing the service and embedding a culture of continuous quality improvement
– to lead the multi- disciplinary team to develop a proactive approach to assessment and recovery and to develop links between the service and other partners
– to ensure patients are appropriately assessed, their functions are optimised and they are discharged in a timely manner to the most appropriate community services or long term care.
- Tender Notice
- To download procurement documents
The Request for Quotation Documents can be downloaded from the NHS Leeds CCG Sourcing portal at
and clicking on CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
This is a new portal and you will be asked to register to create an account and supplier profile. You
should only create one supplier account per organisation but you can have more than one user per
The closing date for submitting quotations is 12 noon on 26.02.2021
GUIDANCE ON SPAM FILTERS:
In order to prevent eTendering portal emails from being quarantined by your organisation fire wall or
spam filter, you are advised to instruct your IT team to accept all emails from a “.bravosolution.com”;
“.bravosolution.co.uk” and “.jaggaer.com” address. Please also review the Junk Email settings of your
email client software to avoid accidental message deletion.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
NHS Leeds CCG
Share this notice
Closing: 26 February 2021, 12pm