Anechoic Chamber Test Facility GNSS Simulator System CFN
Ministry of Defence
Published date: 13 July 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writers page.
• Global navigation and positioning systems (GPS or equivalent) – 38112100
• Research, testing and scientific technical simulator – 38970000
• Anechoic chamber – 42992200
Location of contract
Value of contract
£1,500,000 to £2,000,000
13 July 2021
13 August 2021
Contract start date
1 November 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2024
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S), United Kingdom Global Navigation Satellite System Project Office (UK GNSS PO) has an approved funding line for a modernised Anechoic Chamber Test Facility (ACTF) for Future Multi-Frequency, Multi-Constellation Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Receiver and Anti-Jam (AJ) System Performance / Platform Vulnerability Testing. As part of the facility modernisation, a new GNSS simulation capability is required.
The GNSS simulator competition is for the purchase of a complete system, including the broadcast antenna; there is no opportunity for product/solution development.
An additional option for support and maintenance from delivery of product will also be included until end of contract (31 March 2024).
· Tender Notice
· Link to eSourcing Portal
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal https://contracts.mod.uk/web/login.html (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “PQQs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant PQQ to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the PQQ into your “My PQQs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the PQQ code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 13 August 2021, 12pm