Semi-independent Accommodation Framework
ESSEX COUNTY COUNCIL
Published date: 12 March 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writers page.
• Health and social work services – 85000000
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
12 March 2021
22 April 2021
Contract start date
18 October 2021
Contract end date
17 October 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Essex County Council is seeking to secure a number of providers to deliver a range of supported accommodation services for young people under a framework agreement within the following lots:
1. Semi-independent accommodation and support for eligible and relevant young people aged 16 and 17
2. Semi-independent accommodation and support for Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children (UASC) aged 16 and 17, including where initial age assessment is required
3. Accommodation for families and individuals with no recourse to public funds (NRPF)
4. Semi-independent accommodation and support for eligible and relevant young people aged 16 and 17, who have complex needs that require extended, intensive support and supervision
Prospective candidates are also advised that they will be required to provide both the accommodation and support elements of this service full details of which are provided within the specification which forms part of the tender documentation for this procurement and can be accessed via the Council’s e-sourcing portal, Proactis:
Candidates are advised that there is no restriction on the number of lots which they can apply for and the Council welcomes applications for either single or multiple lots. This procurement will be conducted under an open, single stage process utilising the light touch regime.
Candidates are advised that this framework will incorporate a refresh
mechanism to enable new entrants to apply to join the framework which is anticipated to be enacted at the 2 year anniversary or as required by the Council during its 4 year lifetime.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 22 April 2021, 12pm