Category 1 – Robot (System) Simulation / Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
CTM Portal for the NDA Shared Services Alliance
Published date: 14 May 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Bid Writers page.
• Agricultural, farming, fishing, forestry and related products – 03000000
• Petroleum products, fuel, electricity and other sources of energy – 09000000
• Mining, basic metals and related products – 14000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £10,000,000
14 May 2021
12 May 2023
Contract start date
13 May 2023
Contract end date
14 May 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
1. Robot (System) Simulation / Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality – RFT 13063
2. Robot Automated and Autonomous Solutions Providers – RFT 13064
3. Robot Manipulators, robot Arms – RFT 13065
4. Sensors – Characterisation e.g. Specialist Cameras – RFT 13066
5. Robot End Effectors – 13067
6. Lasers and Optics – including Power, Chiller, and Control Systems – RFT 13068
7. Robot System Integrator – RFT 13069
8. Training Providers – RFT 13070
9. AI – Software Developers, EC&I, HMI Interfaces – RFT 13071
10. Mobile Robotics – Ground Based – RFT 13072
11. Mobile Robotics – Water – RFT 13073
12. Mobile Robotics – Air – RFT 13075
13. CE Marking Provision – RFT 13076
14. Generic Robotic In-Cell Furniture – RFT 13077
15. Robot Control – RFT 13078
Suppliers can apply for pre-qualification against one or more categories to
gain access to award stage work packages. Please note that pre-qualification
remains open and live for the duration of the DPS, therefore a pre-qualification
response can be submitted at any time following this publication.
NNL has already built a robotics infrastructure and network and has experience of providing world class research and development outputs, the impact of NNL’s research and expert consultancy activities has been recognised across the nuclear industry. This has led to NNL being ideally placed to pioneer the next generation of tools and processes to support RAI.
NNL considers that this opportunity may be suitable for economic operators that are Small or Medium Enterprises (SME’s).
Note that the value provided in Section II.1.5) is only an estimate and no
guarantee of value or volume of work through the DPS can be offered.
· Additional data
· User / Company
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington
Share this notice
Closing: 12 May 2023, 12pm