Provision of GP Services (APMS) for Lot 1 – Camphill GP Led Health Centre, Nuneaton, Lot 2 – The Chaucer Surgery, Nuneaton and Lot 3 – Satis House Medical Practice, Water Orton
NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
Published date: 16 September 2020
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Bid Writing page.
• General-practitioner services – 85121100
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £15,000,000
16 September 2020
19 October 2020
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2036
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit (NHS Arden and GEM CSU) on behalf of Warwickshire North CCG are inviting suitably qualified providers who are capable of delivering primary medical services (APMS) at the following practices:
Lot 1 – Camphill GP Led Health Centre, Nuneaton – Actual list size 4,536
Lot 2 – The Chaucer Surgery, Nuneaton – Actual list size 2,832
Lot 3 – Satis House Medical Practice, Water Orton – Actual list size 3,511
As a result of this procurement exercise an agreement will be established with the successful bidder(s) for a period of 10 years with the option to extend for up to an additional 5 years (maximum contract duration 15 years).
The Commissioner is looking to re-procure primary medical care services that are currently delivered through time limited APMS contracts which will expire on the 31st March 2021.
The new contracts are due to commence on 1st April 2021. The contract value will be based on the nationally agreed GMS global sum price applied to the practices’ weighted list size revised on a quarterly basis. The GMS global sum price for 2020/21 is £93.46.
The services must be GP led and provided by GPs, nurses and other clinical professionals or healthcare workers. The successful Provider will be expected to:
• Provide primary care services which are accessible, convenient and responsive
• Design services around the needs of patients and carers, ensuring they are offered more choice and a greater say in their treatment
• Reduce unplanned admissions to hospital by enabling patients to seek urgent care from a GP or Nurse practitioner
• Have processes in place to evaluate and continually improve on patient satisfaction
• Have processes in place to engage effectively with the local communities
• Participate in National Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF)
• Be eligible for and expected to provide all Enhanced Services, remunerated in line with the relevant Directions as specified by the commissioner on an annual basis.
• Promote healthy living with the aim of tackling the underlying causes of ill health.
• Work in a network with other practices across the local area
The practice will need to be open from 08:00 to 18:30, Monday to Friday.
The tender is being run through the EU Supply portal; further information and the ITT documentation can be found at https://uk.eu-supply.com/login.asp?B=agcsu, Quote/tender 41098 – Provision of GP Services (APMS) for Lot 1 – Camphill GP Led Health Centre, Nuneaton, Lot 2 – The Chaucer Surgery, Nuneaton and Lot 3 – Satis House Medical Practice, Water Orton. The deadline for submission of bids is 12 noon on Monday 19th October 2020.
· Additional data
· User / Company
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 19 October 2020, 12pm