MENTAL HEALTH & VULNERABLE ADULTS FLEXIBLE PURCHASING SYSTEM (FPS)
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
Published date: 19 March 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writing page.
• Health and social work services – 85000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£8,400,000 to £9,000,000
19 March 2021
23 April 2021
Contract start date
1 July 2021
Contract end date
30 June 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Stockport Council commission a range of providers to support clients who have mental health, learning disabilities or a combination of multiple support needs. These clients often fall outside of CQC regulated services due to them not having identified personal care needs but are Care Act eligible. They often require support from providers who can support and assist them in tasks such as:
• Accessing the Community
• Daily Living Skills
• Social Inclusion
• Managing Finances
The authority wishes to procure a Flexible Purchasing System, let under the Light Touch Regime, with the following objectives:
1. Ensuring that the Council are legally compliant and fulfilling their Care Act requirements.
2. Improve the process for communication with providers and improve the quality of care clients are receiving.
3. Develop a diverse provider market, which promotes a culture of greater independence for clients rather than dependence.
4. Have clear infrastructure in place where the recording of client support can be monitored and analysed.
· Tender Notice
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 23 April 2021, 5pm