Landscape Framework 2021-2025
Stoke-on-Trent City Council
Published date: 18 March 2021
Last edited date: 18 March 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writing page.
• Plants – 03451000
• Trees – 03452000
• Granules, chippings, stone powder, pebbles, gravel, broken and crushed stone, stone mixtures, sand-gravel mixtures and other aggregates – 14212000
Location of contract
Value of contract
18 March 2021
23 April 2021
Contract start date
1 October 2021
Contract end date
30 September 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
A framework with up to 6 suitable contractors for each price category of landscape work.
Lot One : £0 to £150K – Low cost
Lot Two: £151K to £500K – High Cost
This opportunity is being published by Stoke-on-Trent City Council. The approximate value for Stoke-on-Trent City Council is £6 million over the 4 year framework period.
In addition, the City Council is making this framework available to all other relevant Contracting Authorities in Staffordshire. It is proposed that the framework be open to be accessed by the following public contracting authorities. (As such, the value published is £12,000,000 – this is the projected approximate value, ie. £6,000,000, for any additional usage by other contracting authorities):
This opportunity is being published by Stoke-on-Trent City Council. However, it is proposed that the frameworks be open to be accessed by the following public contracting authorities:
• Unitas Stoke-on-Trent Ltd;
• All local authorities (including unitary authorities) within the boundaries of Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire:
• All higher education establishments in Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire:
• All Further Education Colleges in Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire:
http://findfe.com/searches.php?country=11 and http://findfe.com/searches.php?country=16
• All NHS Trusts in Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire:
• All police and fire & rescue authorities in Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire:
• All social landlords with a principal headquarters in Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire and Derbyshire:
All of the above are defined as “Contracting Authorities” within this specification.
The City Council will potentially manage the framework on behalf of a range of public sector customers. To meet the cost of doing so, the Council will levy a fee equivalent to 3% of the value of all invoices between suppliers and customers. Where an order is in placed, the Council will invoice a supplier on a monthly basis (or quarterly where the amounts involved are modest). It is therefore crucial that tenderers include and allow for this 3% fee as part of their Commercial Response; All of the above are defined as “Contracting Authorities” within the specification.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 23 April 2021, 1pm