London Borough of Waltham Forest
Published date: 20 September 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writers page.
• Health and social work services – 85000000
• Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
20 September 2021
25 October 2021
Contract start date
1 March 2022
Contract end date
28 February 2026
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest (“the Authority”) is seeking Tenders from suitably experienced and qualified organisations for the Framework Agreement for Provision of Home Based Support service for individuals with eligible needs requiring support in the London Borough of Waltham Forest (“the Framework”).
The main purpose of the Service required under the Framework is to:
• Safeguard those individuals who need the most support/ who are most at risk
• Promote self-reliance and personal responsibility
• Build resilience and competence for individuals, families and carers
• Enable better care experiences and outcomes
• Strike a balance between empowerment and safeguarding
• Strengthen relationships with the Authority’s partners, to deliver improved outcomes and to deliver greater productivity.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.