English Audio Transcription Services
National Crime Agency
Published date: 19 February 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Tender Writing page.
• Administration services – 75100000
• Legal services – 79100000
• Office-support services – 79500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £600,000
19 February 2021
23 March 2021
Contract start date
1 July 2021
Contract end date
30 June 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
A 4 year contract is required to provide English audio transcription services on secure premises, either at NCA sites or off-site on supplier premises. This material may be, but is not limited to, interviews of victims and witnesses as part of a criminal investigation.
The NCA requires:
– a transcription service from audio recorded media;
– production of a transcription to be in accordance with NCA security requirements;
– maintenance of auditable records for the receipt, secure storage and return of recordings;
– data in transit and at rest may be in the UK only;
– provider needs to be located in the UK;
– all personnel employed on this framework agreement must undergo the HMG requirements in respect of the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and must hold or be prepared to undertake SC Enhanced level security clearance
Bids are allowable for each of the following lots separately ie each lot could be awarded to a different supplier.
Lot 1 – On site
Lot 2 – Off Site
The initial contract is for 4 years but will have an option to extend for a further 2 years at yearly intervals (4 + 1 + 1).
· Tender Notice
· Link to eSourcing Portal
All ITT Documentation can be accessed via the Home Office Bravo tendering portal.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
Share this notice
Closing: 23 March 2021, 12pm