HMC Valiant – Planned Maintenance and Safety Equipment Recertification
Published date: 21 July 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Bid Writing page.
• Ships and boats – 34500000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, East of England, South East, South West
Value of contract
21 July 2021
6 August 2021
Contract start date
23 August 2021
Contract end date
13 September 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Border Force (BF) is a Directorate of the Home Office. BF operate a fleet of five (5) Cutters. One of these Cutters, HMC Valiant (Damen 4207 Class), has a requirement for a period of works.
The full package of works required is detailed in the attached Statement of Requirements (SoR) (C21467 – HMC Valiant – MSER – SoR – v2.4).
This opportunity will be let using the UK Government Short Form Terms and Conditions for Goods and Services (C21467 – HMC Valiant – MSER – T&Cs)
This package is to be undertaken in the following geographic area;
1. UK – between Portland and The Humber Estuary.
Bidders are required to submit their bids in both .pdf and .docx formats.
The purpose of this notice is to make the SoR available to, and invite, potential suppliers to confirm they can fully meet the requirements by providing a fully itemised bid for the complete and specified work package.
Bidders are encouraged to refer to Part 7: Section 14 of the SoR in order to ensure bid compliance.
Therefore, the Authority will use the following timeline for this contract only. It is as follows;
1. Clarifications submitted by 12:00pm (midday) by Thursday 29th July 2021.
2. Submissions are to be submitted by 12:00pm (midday) on Friday 6th August 2021.
3. Evaluation of received complaint bids will take place between 9th August and 13th August 2021.
4. The Authority will award, on conclusion of its evaluation of submitted bids, between 13th August 2021 and 16th August 2021.
5. The contract is to commence no earlier than 23rd August 2021.
The Authority reserves the right to withdraw this requirement during any stage of this process.
· C21467 – HMC Valiant – MSER – SoR – v2.4.pdf
· Technical specifications
· Specification of Requirements
· C21467 – HMC Valiant – MSER – T&Cs.pdf
· Bidding documents
· Terms and Conditions
1. Location – Portland to Humber Estuary
2. Key timings
a. 1200hrs, 29th July – Clarifications submitted
b. 1200hrs, Friday 6th August – Bids submitted.
c. 9th to 13th August – Evaluation of bids
d. 13th -16th August – Contract Award
e. 23rd August – Start
f. 13th September – Finish
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.