Grounds Maintenance and Landscape Services
Published date: 29 November 2021
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to fulfil the contract.
If you want help with winning this tender, then take a look at our Bid Writers page.
• Landscaping work – 45112700
• Landscaping work for green areas – 45112710
• Landscaping work for parks – 45112711
Location of contract
Value of contract
29 November 2021
5 January 2022
Contract start date
1 April 2022
Contract end date
31 March 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Bernicia Group are seeking to appoint a Contractor/s who will work collaboratively in partnership for the delivery of a comprehensive, reliable and value for money grounds maintenance and landscape services contract.
The Contract is split into 5 location lots across the North East of England and will cover grounds maintenance and landscape services including –
• Grass cutting to general/communal areas
• Edging to grass plots and verges between junctions of the plot boundary and footpath/kerb areas.
• Flower/rose/shrub bed maintenance
• Weed spraying
• Tree & hedge maintenance
Tenderers may apply for 1 or more lots (up to 5 – the total number of lots). One tenderer will be awarded per lot.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.