Bid & Tender Writing Training
The bid and tender writing training courses that we offer are a unique blend of practical experience and academic rigour. They are designed around a comprehensive competency framework with 70 individual elements, and are not simply management theory. Instead they provide the practical tools and techniques needed for everyday use, that will help consistently achieve win rates better than 4/5.
Our standard "in company" bid and tender writing courses include:
- Introduction to the tender process, a basic level course aimed at the novice writer.
- How to write a tender proposal, an intermediate course for people with some experience.
- How to win tenders, an advanced course on persuasive writing and presentation skills.
- Effective bid management, covering effective bid and consortia management.
- Tender evaluation skills, designed to help senior managers critically appraise proposals.
In addition we offer a range of specialist coaching and mentoring services.
Creating a world class bid team will take more than a day but experience has shown that through a structured training and mentoring programme our clients achieve dramatic improvements in relatively short periods of time.
If you are a company looking to develop the ability of your people to win more, then please contact us.